How I get things done and keep moving forward in the newborn stage of being a mamma at 50:
1. The baby bjorn – lifesaver for real. Even though she sleeps GREAT most nights she doesn’t nap much in the day. So this keeps my hands free to do things I love like checking in with my gals in my groups and knitting.
2. Meal Prep. I think there is so much confusion around this one. Y’all – it’s making a big ole bunch of food and eating the leftovers all well. Bam. #mealprep Make a big mess of chicken, a pot of instapot brown rice, hard boil some eggs and get some precut veggies and fruit from the store. What you put in your body MATTERS. Start with small steps and grow from there!
3. My pre-workout. It’s life.
4. Getting in a quick workout. A body in movement stays in movement. Sit on the couch all day and of course you won’t have energy. Sorry not sorry if that’s a kick in the pants for some of y’all. Get moving.
5. A passion for creating a life that I want for our family. The vision I have for what we want to accomplish in the future takes work and discipline. Keeping that at the forefront of my mind keeps me going.
How about you? What are some things that keep you moving forward?
#girlmom #knittersofig #redheads #babybjorn